Friendly & Affordable Pest Control Service
We are proud to bring you the most professional and affordable exterminator around. Pest control isn’t something that you are looking at to kill some time, and we understand that. That’s why we are here to make this as quick and painless as possible.
Whether you woke up with those seemingly impossible to get rid of bed bugs & termites, or continuing to wake up to empty mouse traps, we have the knowledge and experience to handle them all safely and effectively.
The problem with any do it yourself pest control methods and over the counter pesticides & insecticides is that they are made to give you the impression that the problem is under control and handled, when the very unfortunate reality is that they are actually probably getting worse and forcing you to keep buying more and more pest control supplies and waste more time and money. Give us a call and let a professional come and give you a free evaluation and honest quote.
What We Do
If you're one of the very many that can't seem to get the results you're looking for with those common and cheap DIY pest control products and have any of these unexpected intruders invading your property, give us a call and let a professional get rid of them once and for all:
Why Go With Us?
Our friendly & professional home inspectors are trained to seek out every tiny nook and cranny that a bed bug or termite love to play hide and seek in, damaging your home without you even realizing it. If you have tried other companies for animal control around you know how stiff our competition is. These guys didn't get to the level of success that they are at over night. The truth of the matter is, effective pest control takes more than just spraying an insect repellent or laying rat traps around the property and keeping your fingers crossed. In order to effectively manage a pest problem, you have to know the pest. This is where we shine. We only hire those with the knowledge and experience it takes to completely clear out any invasion and keep them from coming back. Every bug and every rodent or bird is different and they all require a different method and treatment plan. All invasive creatures were not created the same unfortunately. This goes for any and all pests and animal control. Here is a little overview of the most common problems and some info on the most efficient and professional pest control services that you will find:
- Bed Bug Treatment that actually works. So how do you get bed bugs? Unfortunately, you really can get them from anywhere and let’s get this out of the way right now. Bed bugs do not follow poor hygiene. They might enjoy clutter but there is nothing about dirtiness that a bed bug likes. They are travelers which means they find the tiniest of places to hide (your clothes, backpacks, suitcases, etc.) and go wherever you go, sometimes venturing out into a new home. DO NOT PANIC IF YOU FIND BED BEGS AND DO NOT START THROWING EVERYTHING AWAY!!! Yes, getting rid of bed bugs is difficult, but not impossible. Early detection is imperative on how to kill bed bugs and a simple bed bug spray unfortunately will probably not be enough. Not only do they prefer the smallest of cracks, crevices, and folds; but they hide during the day and only come out at night. This is when they feast on your blood and lay their eggs; when you are sound asleep and defenseless. What's amazing about them is that they have developed the ability to sense when you are in your deepest sleep, based on your breathing and exhales. Full bed bug removal & extermination will require work from both us and you, following preventative pest control measures that must be implemented to ensure we get rid of bed bugs for good. Don't worry, we will tell you everything you need to know and will get your life back on track faster than any other pest control companies. Seeking out treatment for bed bugs is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of and the longer the problem persists, the worse it will get.
- Termite Control that is effective. Like bed bugs, you are unfortunately unlikely to actually see termites ravaging your home or property. This is why a regular termite inspection is your best preventative measure for these pesky little guys. Signs of an infestation include droppings (small tanish color), tubes made of mud that usually form on the outside of your home or building that they use as an entry way, and small shells of wings that are the same size near the entry way. If you find any of these and want to move forward, termite treatment can be implemented in a couple of different ways. How to kill termites can vary on the situation and building. Once a professional home inspector of ours comes out and evaluates the termite damage, we can decide which method will be the most effective. It could be as easy as applying little bit of Termidor if the problem is caught early enough and a total fumigation might not be necessary. The longer the problem persists however, the more likely an extensive treatment program will have to be implemented. Remember, we aren’t here to give you the illusion your pest problems are gone, we are here to make sure they are gone.
- Mosquito Control for the most part, is nothing more than an annoyance… A very big annoyance. I don’t think we really need to go into that much detail about this one but mosquitos do have the potential to carry and transmit a number of very serious diseases such as dengue fever, malaria, and the west nile virus. There are a couple hundred different species of these little guys in the U.S. and the behaviors differ between them all. Some prefer human blood while others prefer that of your dog or pets. Any which species is a nuisance and knowing how each species differs is how you effectively get rid of mosquitos for good. If you find yourself going through too many bottles of mosquito repellent or insecticides and have had enough then give us a call and we can hit them right where they live so you can enjoy your yard or property buzz and mosquito bite free.
- Bee & Wasp Removal, along with bed bugs, the most important factor in handling bees is DO NOT PANIC and DO NOT APPROACH A COLONY. Assess the situation from a distance and call us. There are hundreds, even thousands of deaths from wasp & bee stings across the country each year. These numbers include those who have no reported allergies. The thing about certain bees and wasp species is that they are organized and ruthless. If a colony feels threatened, then you better believe it won’t be a handful coming after you. It could be thousands and no matter what size their home is, there are always more living in there than you think. Don’t put yourself or others at risk by trying to maintain a bee or wasp problem by yourself and let us gear up and take care of them for you.
- Mice, Rats, & Rodents are sneakier than they appear. Getting rid of mice and rats can be extremely frustrating. The term rodent comes is used to describe a mammal with large teeth called incisors with the behavior characteristic of “gnawing.” This could mean your food and parts of your home, probably in places that you can’t even see. It’s pretty amazing how the something the size of a hamster can be so good at hiding and only seem to come out when you are not around. If you are finding signs of a rodent or mouse problem in your home or building (feces, chew marks, etc.) and are finding an over the counter mouse trap, rodent repellent, or rat poison to be ineffective, it’s probably time to call one of the best exterminators around and let us handle the problem. To get rid of mice for good, you have to know their behaviors and that is where our knowledge and experience comes in. If the problem is left alone for too long, a mice infestation could be growing inside your home and if the problem gets out of the control the potential for real damage increases. We have been in the business for over 25 years and have seen every hiding place you could imagine. The same applies to all species of rodents, indoors or outdoors.
- Flea Control is similar to handling mosquitoes, they are generally just a big annoyance if they end up finding their way into your home or onto your pet. They do bite and years ago did transmit a number of potentially very dangerous diseases but this threat is virtually non-existent. But, like bed bugs, they are very hard to pin point and extermination usually requires work on both of our ends to ensure we get every last one. Not to be discouraging, but the weather where we live is pretty ideal for fleas so again, early detection is pretty imperative. If you think you or your pet may be getting bit and think it might be time to call a professional flea exterminator, then give us a call and a we will send out a building inspector of ours the same day to give you a free evaluation and determine what the most effective route to take will be.
We don’t want to bore you too much with our extensive knowledge of all things office & home pest control, so if there is any information that we missed, please don’t hesitate to give us a call anytime of the day, any day of the week. We offer some of the most competitive pest control cost in the city with the experience and customer service that is second to none. We know this business isn’t for everyone and we worker than any other exterminators around to make this whole ordeal as comfortable, easy, and fast as possible to get your life back to normal and pest free!